Relevant journal publications
Recent relevant conference publications (past 5 years)
Invited papers and presentations
Commissioned reports and publications
Note: all of these publications were rigorously peer-reviewed by representatives of the commissioning organization.
- Neely, S. Gonzalez, M. Ropp, D. Schutz, “Accelerating Development of Advanced Inverters: Evaluation of Anti-Islanding Schemes with Grid Support Functions and Preliminary Laboratory Demonstration”, Sandia National Laboratories report SAND2013-10231, November 2013.
- Ropp, A. Ellis, “Guidelines Document for Determining When Additional Anti-Islanding Studies Are Necessary”, Sandia National Laboratories report SAND2012-1365, 3nd ed.,February 2013.
- Whitaker, J. Newmiller, M. Ropp, B. Norris, “Distributed Photovoltaic Systems Design and Technology Requirements”, Report #2 from the Department of Energy’s 2008 Renewable Systems Interconnection Study, SAND2008-0946, available online at: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/solar/solar_america/pdfs/distributed_pv_system_design.pdf.
- Whitaker, J. Newmiller, M. Ropp, B. Norris, “Test and Demonstration Program Definition”, Report #11 from the Department of Energy’s 2008 Renewable Systems Interconnection Study, SAND2008-0948, available online at:
- Bower, M. Ropp, “Evaluation of Islanding Detection Methods for Utility-Interactive Inverters in Photovoltaic Systems”, Sandia National Laboratories report SAND2002-3591, November 2002.
- Ropp, R. Bonn, S. Gonzalez, and C. Whitaker, “Sandia Smart Anti-Islanding Project Task II: Investigation of the Impact of Single-phase Induction Machines in Islanded Loads”, Sandia National Laboratories report SAND2002-1320, May 2002.